The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for ensuring that HVAC systems function properly and meet the client's requirements.
- Testing, commissioning and balancing of HVAC systems.
- Evaluating systems to increase maximum performance.
- Producing progress reports for clients and management.
- Providing customer-support and onsite troubleshooting.
- Executing tasks within budget.
- Mentorship and contribution to the development of Junior Commissioning Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in HVAC related systems.
- Sufficient knowledge of electrical and control systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is a preference.
Apply for this job
Interested in starting a career at Carea Air Conditioning Services, LLC? Fill in your details and apply for this job today! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.