The Project Engineer is responsible for design, engineering and estimating costs for HVAC projects. Project Engineers report to their Project Manager.
- Undertakes HVAC calculations to determine main performance parameters, sizes and weights.
- Analyzes system costs including labor (detailed design, engineering, testing, installation) and components for review with the Project Manager.
- As appropriate, discuss HVAC requirements with vendors to obtain technical and dimensional information.
- Works together with design specialists to prepare final drawings.
- Must be able to execute tasks within budget and scope.
- Mentor and assist with the development of Assistant Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in (marine) HVAC Engineering.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is a preference.
- Experience with AutoCAD
Apply for this job
Interested in starting a career at Carea Air Conditioning Services, LLC? Fill in your details and apply for this job today! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.